Speed, security, and stability. These are the foremost values of LittleBizzy’s unique environment, carefully designed by industry experts to achieve market-leading WordPress performance, with the ultimate goal being incredible SEO and CRO results for our clients. Allow our team to be your company’s remote “DevOps” department, taking care of all technical worries (including 24/7 monitoring) so you can get back to what really matters: growing your business.
Perfect for local business sites and general homepages.
For WooCommerce sites and others that need more CPU.
Top notch speed and stability built for high traffic sites.
Serious scalability, response times, and storage space.
Faster Speed Means Better SEO, Which Means Better Sales.
By now you probably understand that LittleBizzy prides itself on our quality-first approach to WordPress hosting, resulting in one of the fastest and most stable server environments currently available. But you may be wondering, "Is it worth paying twice the price of my cheap cPanel web hosting?". The answer, of course, is that it depends on ROI — e.g. if $39/mo helps you improve sales in the hundreds of dollars (or more) each month, then it's probably worth it.
Using a generic web host for your "money site" is like a race car driver trying to tune up an old pickup truck. It doesn't matter how much time he invests; the end result will always be poor, because the underlying infrastructure quality is simply not there...
"40% of consumers will leave a page that takes longer than three seconds to load. And 79% of shoppers who are dissatisfied with site performance say they're less likely to purchase from the same site again."
— Daniel An, Google Global Product Lead
At the end of the day, to truly maximize the performance and success of your business, you simply must use web servers that have been custom tailored to both your website software (WordPress) and your goals, i.e. loading speed and technical SEO. When your customers — and Google robots — notice that your website loads lightning-fast on every single page load, your ranking in the search results (SERPs) will often improve exponentially. In other words, there is a direct correlation between the consistency of your homepage performance, and the reputation and sales of your business.
Spending A Little More Can End Up Saving You Long-Term.
Many of our customers who are growing their online business or WooCommerce shop already understand the need for top performance, and are willing to pay a little bit more for it. But what some of them don't realize is that this approach -- called "managed" hosting -- can actually end up saving them money every year!
A few quick examples of cost savings with LittleBizzy:
- Paying for bandwidth overage, traffic spikes, or CDN services ($100-300+)
- Installing or configure SSL certificates ($50-200+)
- Scanning for or removing malware, viruses, or other security issues ($100-300+)
- Paying for backup services, backup plugins, cloud storage, or hiring someone to help you restore a backup of your website ($100-300+)
- Paying for website migrations ($100-300+)
- Getting stuck in a long-term contract for 1, 2, or 3 years ($100-500)
- Hiring someone to fix your DNS records or configure your CloudFlare or domain registrar settings ($50-100+)
- Paying for premium performance and security plugin licenses and support $100-300+)
- Hiring someone to optimize your website performance and security ($100-300+)
- Hiring someone to optimize your server/website technical SEO ($200-500+)
At minimum, you could save $100-300 each year.
Not sure which plan is best for you? Most sites will be fine on our Business Plan ($39/mo), and we can always upgrade you free of charge at anytime later on if needed.Order Hosting Now.Last modified: 18 Jun, 2019