Howdy friend, and thanks for stopping by. LittleBizzy was founded by Jesse Nickles and offers the best managed WordPress hosting in the world to a select group of awesome clients. If you have a question about our hosting or services, or if you are having a technical issue, please email us below to start a conversation with our team…
- For everyone’s sake, please carefully review our FAQ (updated weekly) and New User Guide before emailing us.
- Support Options are divided into “free” and “paid” services, and design/coding work is unavailable.
- The most common questions we get involve Email Sending, SFTP Access, Must Use Plugins, and Cache Clearing.
- DNS Records are updated free of charge; send all requests in plain text (no images/links).
- If your site has crashed due to a plugin/theme (i.e. 500 error), simply login to your server via SFTP and temporarily rename that plugin or theme’s directory, and then you should be able to login to your WP Admin again. Alternatively (or in the case of other errors) you can use CodeGuard to restore a previous version of your database or website files.
- Please become intimately familiar with our Failed Payments policy to avoid any down-time.
- Our response goal is within 3-6 hours, although we are usually faster (expect a delay during weekend hours).