Howdy friend, and thanks for stopping by. LittleBizzy was founded by Jesse Nickles and offers the best managed WordPress hosting in the world to a select group of awesome clients. If you have a question about our hosting or services, or if your team is experiencing a technical issue, please email us below to start a conversation with our team. Kindly open a new ticket for each new issue, and please refrain from submitting multiple tickets before you’ve heard back from us. Thank you!
WARNING: All emails re: our free projects (WordPress plugins, SlickStack, WP Lite, Starter theme, etc) will be ignored. You may post questions or suggestions for these projects in our Facebook group.
- For everyone’s sake, carefully review our FAQ (updated weekly) and New User Guide before requesting support
- Support Options are divided into “free” and “paid” services, and design/coding work is not available
- The most common questions we receive involve Email Delivery, SFTP Access, Must Use Plugins, and Clearing Caches
- DNS Records are updated free of charge; send all requests in plain text (no images/links)
- If your site has crashed due to a plugin/theme (i.e. 500 error), simply login to your server via SFTP and temporarily rename that plugin or theme’s directory, and then you should be able to login to your WP Admin again; alternatively (or in the case of other errors) you can use CodeGuard to restore a previous version of your database or website files
- Please become intimately familiar with our Failed Payments policy to avoid any down-time
- Our response goal is within 3-6 hours, although we are usually faster (expect a delay during weekend hours)