Below is an ongoing list of people we’ve “banned” from LittleBizzy due to their dishonest business practices, in an effort to warn other agencies out there, or for as long as it takes for the inappropriate behavior to cease… hopefully others planning to do business with these individuals can discover some of their misdeeds by doing a quick Google search:
Gabriel Rincon (Mobius Internet, Baton Rouge, Louisiana) — Sends fake business inquiries about “wholesale web hosting” in order to promote his failed web design and “ISP” company known as “Mobius” a.k.a. “Computer Services Group”, which despite being around “since 1994!” has zero customer reviews or online references. Mmmkay.
Adrian Taropa (Webtemple/TD Labs, Toronto, Ontario) — Leaves negative 1-star reviews of our free WordPress plugins in an attempt to force us into supporting the WordPress Multisite platform. Because Burger King, or something.
Corey Kretsinger (Midstate Design, Little Falls, Minnesota) — Leaves negative 1-star reviews of our free WordPress plugins in an attempt to force us into removing our “recommended plugins” notice from the WP Admin dashboard. Also apparently presided over the (now failed) web hosting business midstatehosting.com.
Lars Bøgild Thomsen (Digiquant A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark) — Posts defamatory information about our plugins, accusing us of injecting “spam” into automated plugin updates. Apparently fails to understand how WordPress notices function, not to mention the meaning of “spam.” Also presided over the failed hosting business blognook.com.
Damien Mather, Muhammad A (Leading Edge Systems Pty Ltd, Australia/Denmark/India) — Sends fake product orders through apparently to conduct industry “spying”, then publicly slanders our company despite never being our client. Appears to use a variety of fake online identities and international addresses; also doing business under lesys.in, securitygladiators.com, technologypep.com, thebestproxyserver.com, etc as well as several illegal (dark web) domains like silkroaddrugs.org, blackmarketreloaded.org, thedrugcentre.com, thefreesoftwaredepot.com, etc.
Credit card fraud (trying to get free work) via Upwork:
Slandering our free plugins with false statements:
A large part of the open-source software (OSS) community is donating time and money toward improving free software, and working together toward improved functionality. Instead, the below individuals continually slander our free plugin contributions with false and misleading statements, sometimes in an effort to “extort” us into adding certain features…
- Courtney Schwartz, @courtneyschwartz — Thinks that our plugins are supposed to support Multisite, despite all our plugins specifically saying that Multisite is not supported for performance reasons. Also is apparently angry that our plugins cannot magically cleanup all her unrelated database errors…? Got it.
- @krows — Thinks our plugins are “complete useless” and “don’t work” but is not even sure what our plugins are supposed to do. Stay in school, bud…
- Dalton Rowe, @daltonrowe, Yellowberri — Blames our plugins for causing his website to crash with a 500 internal server error, before realizing it was caused by another plugin, Tribe Events Calendar. Then, apologizes after realizing his mistake, but keeps his star rating of our plugin at “3 stars” because 1 star was “too harsh”. Lol
- Michael Paul Bourne
- Karl Simanonok, simanonok.com
- Stephen Canning, @dv8info, DV8 Creative — 1 star review of our plugin for having no settings page, when that is the entire point of the plugin, for performance reasons, and because there are no settings available in the plugin’s functions. You literally can’t make this stuff up.
- jgleggit (@jgleggit) — Complains about our plugin throwing a PHP “warning” about a deprecated function that is not actually part of the plugin, then leaves us a negative rating anyway. Probably finishes his meal at expensive restaurants before asking for a refund, because the bathroom was out of toilet paper.
- Rik Schnabel, @rikschnabel, Life Beyond Limits — 1 star review because after installing our plugin, he is “still getting spam”. Note, we don’t have any plugin that claims to stop email spam of any kind. Cool beans. Also offers “life coaching” in Australia… terrifying to imagine what dots he isn’t connecting while sending young people onto life achievement missions…
- artsvi91, WPLifeCare
- Derek Hallquist — Wannabe Hollywood director who makes dozens of failed documentaries, including “Denial” in which Hallquist tries to prove global warming is real using gender theory (no joke). “We would talk about the complications of climate change which would then in a funny way explain the complications of gender identity. And the solutions of gender identity would then help with finding out solutions to thinking about climate change and how we deal with it.”
- Radley Sustaire, @radgh
- Jeff, @dotpeddler
Harassing our team via email to obtain “free” support
In multiple places on our contact page and within our free projects (WordPress plugins, SlickStack, etc) we specifically ask users not to harass our team via email or social media in pursuit of “free” support; we invite members of the public to instead join our Facebook group if they have a question or suggestion. Unfortunately, many users still feel entitled to do so…
- Pedro Dourado, comunicacaoaberta.org, ise.org.br
- Joe Rowlands, steveshydroponics.ca
- Eduardo Julian Marin, prismatikgroup.com
- Nathan Sutton, bellsbrewingco.com.au
- Hyunsung Lee (이현성), theragenetex.com
- Ryan Moreno, morenocollective.com
- Carlos Ruano, vainillachocolate.mx
- Che (말레이시아 자유여행 정보교류), soultrip7.kr
- Tracy Valleau, photography.org
- Tejpal Thanjal, email@example.com, outsourcedemailmarketing.com
- David Agosta, firstname.lastname@example.org, artproducts.net
- Dennis Gaastra, email@example.com, webappz.com
- Samir, firstname.lastname@example.org, jssilkpalace.com
- Rodney Harper, email@example.com, hennahut.com
- Janne Huuhtanen, firstname.lastname@example.org, jhq.fi
- Alejandro Lengua, email@example.com, fjjsac.com
- Geoffrey Grider, firstname.lastname@example.org, nowtheendbegins.com
- Scott Gilbert, email@example.com, scottsmoneymachines.com
- John Yue, firstname.lastname@example.org, feseldo.com
- Rainer, email@example.com, augsburg-webdesign.com
- Naveed Moein, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe/Joseph Haracz, email@example.com, Massachusetts, USA
- Cédric FOURT, firstname.lastname@example.org, bleuhabitat.fr
Paul Mahoney, email@example.com, cornwallzincroofing.co.uk
Dave Douglas, firstname.lastname@example.org, toptargetseo.com
Donna Klass, email@example.com, bestchoiceseo.com
Brian Sherman, firstname.lastname@example.org, traffic-stampede.com
Joni Belstead, email@example.com, bit.ly/blograffiliate
Allen Milligan, firstname.lastname@example.org, edubit.be/link/v4n0
Tommie Duhig, email@example.com, bit.ly/blograffiliate